In our mission to make online shopping better for everyone at satwavesystems.com, we collect and use information about you, our
Trust is the foundation of the satwavesystems.com platform and includes trusting us to do the right thing with your information. Three main values guide us as we develop our products and services. These values should help you better understand how we think about your information and privacy.
Your information belongs to you
- We carefully analyze what types of information we need to provide our services, and we try to limit the information we collect to only what we really need. Where possible, we delete or anonymize this information when we no longer need it. When building and improving our products, our engineers work closely with our privacy and security teams to build with privacy in mind. In all of this work, our guiding principle is that your information belongs to you, and we aim to only use your information to your benefit.
We protect your information from others
- If a third party requests your personal information, we will refuse to share it unless you give us permission or we are legally required. When we are legally required to share your personal information, we will tell you in advance, unless we are legally forbidden.
We help merchants and partners meet their privacy obligations
- Many of the merchants and partners using satwavesystems.com do not have the benefit of a dedicated privacy team, and it is important for us to help them meet their privacy obligations. To do this, we try to build our products and services so they can easily be used in a privacy-friendly way. We also provide detailed FAQs, documentation, and whitepapers covering the most important privacy topics, and respond to privacy-related questions we receive.
Why we process your information
We generally process your information when we need to do so to fulfill a contractual obligation (for example, to process your subscription payments to use the satwavesystems.com platform), or where we or someone we work with needs to use your personal information for a reason related to their business (for example, to provide you with a service). “legitimate interests” include:
- preventing risk and fraud
- answering questions or providing other types of support
- providing and improving our products and services
- providing reporting and analytics
- testing out features or additional services
- assisting with marketing, advertising, or other communications
We only process personal information for these “legitimate interests” after considering the potential risks to your privacy—for example, by providing clear transparency into our privacy practices, offering you control over your personal information where appropriate, limiting the information we keep, limiting what we do with your information, who we send your information to, how long we keep your information or the technical measures we use to protect your information.
Your rights over your information
We believe you should be able to access and control your personal information no matter where you live. Depending on how you use satwavesystems.com, you may have the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, port to another service provider, restrict, or object to certain uses of your personal information (for example, direct marketing). We will not charge you more or provide you with a different level of service if you exercise any of these rights.
If you buy something from an satwavesystems.com-powered store and wish to exercise these rights over information about your purchase, you need to directly contact the merchant you interacted with. We are only a processor on their behalf, and cannot decide how to process their information. As such, we can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond. We will of course help our merchants to fulfill these requests by giving them the tools to do so and by answering their questions.
Please note that if you send us a request relating to your personal information, we have to make sure that it is you before we can respond. In order to do so, we may ask to see documentation verifying your identity, which we will discard after verification.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights for you, please email us from the email address we have on file for you. If you email us from a different email address, we cannot determine if the request is coming from you and will not be able to accommodate your request. In your email, please include the name and email address of your authorized agent.
If you are not happy with our response to a request, you can contact us to resolve the issue. You also have the right to contact your local data protection or privacy authority at any time.
Where we send your information
We are an Indian company, and we work with and process data about individuals nationwide. To operate our business, we may send your personal information outside of your state, province, or region. When we send your information across states, we take steps to protect your information, and we try to only send your information to the area that has strong data protection laws. If you would like more information about where your information might be sent, please contact us.
How we protect your information
Our teams work tirelessly to protect your information and to ensure the security and integrity of our platform. We also have independent auditors assess the security of our data storage and systems that process financial information. However, we all know that no method of transmission over the Internet, and method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. This means we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. You can find more information about our security measures at satwavesystems.com
How we use “cookies” and other tracking technologies
How you can reach us
If you would like to ask about, make a request relating to, or complain about how we process your personal information, you can contact us by email at privacy [at]satwavesystems.com, or at one of the addresses below. If you would like to submit a legally binding request to demand someone else’s personal information (for example, if you have a subpoena or court order), please review our website.
M-76, Flat no-2 Ground Floor,
Near Saket Metro Station,
Lado Sarai New Delhi – 110030